Fall – A great time to get to your fencing project September 08, 2015 12:37
Hope you had a safe, fun and happy Labor Day weekend? If you are like me you are wondering where the summer went? I know it happens every year but the older I get the faster time goes. OK, we get the same amount of time but heck there doesn’t seem to be enough of it. Or is that just life – The never ending to do list……….
If you have been putting off that fencing project now is a good time to move it to the top of the list. Here is why
- The weather is cooler for starters. Easier for working outside. I’d say at least 95% of our customers install “CAMEO” fencing by themselves.
- Hopefully you are enjoying some rain showers that make it easier to drive your posts in the ground. Those of us that deal with clay soil really appreciate moisture in the ground. I know there are areas that can barely get a step-in post in the ground midsummer. Driving a post – whether a wood post, metal t-post or our 2″ round vinyl post is a job more easily accomplished spring or fall when there is moisture in the land.
- With any luck by now the bugs and ticks that get us in spring and summer are on their way out…….
- Hopefully there has been time to relax and enjoy those lazy hazy days of summer. And now you are looking at your to do list with renewed enthusiasm.
- If you are reading this there must be need for fencing now or in the near future. Get a jump on next year and have your fences as you want them now.
- Are you tired of maintaining old tired fences, is the new pasture ready for fence, have you just moved on to a new property. I am blessed and grateful for our customers that come back some now on to their 3rd or 4th farm.
“CAMEO” fencing is the simple fencing solution for your fence needs. We have not got around the need for fence posts but once your posts are in – running your lines of “CAMEO” and Maxi Grunt electric some say is like a walk in the park. The combination of “CAMEO” and electric allows for your post to be up to 16 ft apart. Running an electric line in combination with “CAMEO” teaches your horses and livestock to stay off the fence – Better for your horses and your fences.
If you need help figuring supplies please send your diagram by email, fax or snail mail. We are here to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Fall really can be the best time of year to get your fencing project done.